SHOE CARNIVAL, INC.
CUSTOMER FEEDBACK SURVEY DRAWING
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Shoe Carnival, Inc. Customer Feedback Survey Drawing (the "Drawing") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older and have opted to complete the online Shoe Carnival, Inc. ("Shoe Carnival" or "Sponsor") Customer Feedback Survey. Employees, directors, and officers, and their immediate family members and household members, of Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives and agents involved in the implementation and execution of the Drawing are NOT eligible.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF THE OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Drawing, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Drawing. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. These Official Rules shall prevail should there be any discrepancies with respect to any Drawing promotional materials. All details and other restrictions regarding the Drawing not specified in these Official Rules shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
3. MONTHLY DRAWING PERIODS: Each Drawing Period begins at 12:01 AM CST on the first day of each calendar month and ends on the last day of that same calendar month at 11:59 PM CST. To be considered for that month’s Drawing, all entries must be received by 11:59 PM CST on the last day of each monthly Drawing Period.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To be eligible for the Drawing, each entrant must receive a randomly generated invitation on their purchase receipt. Upon invitation, the entrant must complete the online Shoe Carnival Customer Feedback Survey within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the randomly generated invitation. In order for the entry to be valid, the entrant must provide contact information at the time of completion of the Customer Feedback Survey. Entries are limited to one entry per person, per invitation. Entrants may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Entrants who attempt to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for any change to e-mail address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants, nor is Sponsor responsible for contact information incorrectly entered by the entrant.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) winner will be selected on the first day of each new calendar month via a randomly generated computerized process from amongst all eligible entries submitted during that drawing period. The odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received during each respective monthly Drawing Period. No assignment or transfer of any prize is permitted. Winners will be notified by phone and/or mail and/or e-mail at Sponsor's discretion.
6. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV): Two (2) $100 Shoe Carnival Gift Cards with an ARV of Two Hundred and 00/100 Dollars ($200.00) will be awarded to each winner. The Gift Cards are subject to the terms and conditions associated with their use. The Gift Cards shall be nontransferable and shall not be redeemable for cash or credit at any time, nor will they be replaced if lost or stolen. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes associated with the redemption of the Sponsor’s Gift Cards.
7. RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS: By entering this Drawing, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Drawing or receipt or any use of any prize.
8. NOTIFICATION AND DELIVERY: If a prize notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. The Sponsor will make up to two (2) attempts to contact and validate the potential winner’s contact information for accurate prize delivery via e-mail, telephone and/or registered mail, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, before selection of a successive potential winner. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible for any reason so described in these Official Rules, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries. The Sponsor may successively attempt to contact up to two (2) potential winners in accordance with such procedure, and if there is still no validated winner of a prize after such attempts have been made, if any, the prize may go un-awarded. The Sponsor shall not be liable for any prize notification that is lost or not received by the potential winner for any reason. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Drawing. The Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry, provided that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
9. PRESS RELEASE: By accepting the prize, each winner agrees that the Sponsor may use winner's name, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes in any media throughout the world, in perpetuity without additional compensation or consideration, unless prohibited by law.
10. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By participating in the Drawing and submitting an entry, entrant agrees that Sponsor has not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize's quality or fitness for a particular purpose. No correspondence will be acknowledged. Upon entry into the Drawing, entrant agrees to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations. If for any reason Sponsor is not capable of running the Drawing as planned, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Drawing. Void where prohibited.
11. SEVERABILITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Drawing or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Vanderburgh County, Indiana, USA; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Drawing but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, unless otherwise provided by applicable law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Drawing, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Indiana, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Indiana or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Indiana.
14. WINNERS' LIST: For names of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Shoe Carnival, Inc. Customer Feedback Survey Drawing - Winners' List, ATTN: Marketing Department Shoe Carnival, Inc., 7500 East Columbia Street, Evansville, Indiana 47715.
15. SPONSOR: This Drawing is sponsored by Shoe Carnival, Inc., 7500 East Columbia Street, Evansville, Indiana 47715
Please click here to close this window.